Monday, January 27, 2014

Randomness

On the bench...

As I look around at random people, I often wonder what is going on in their lives. Are the having a good day? A bad day? Are they happy? Sad? 

Then I wonder if they wonder about me. Do they question how my day it life is as I question theirs? 

Sometimes I will look up and lock eyes with someone. For an instant, our lives are connected. Depending on our moods, we might smile at each other. Or perhaps just look away. On some occasions, there has been winking. 

Regardless of the situation, a moment passes between two strangers. For that brief instant - we were in each other's lives. I think I'll try to have more of those moments. Even if it is brief, it's an acknowledgment that we are all in this life together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment