Sunday, January 26, 2014

Long time... No see.

It has been a very long time since I've posted. I apologize. Life can be trying at times, but that is not an excuse. It just wasn't on my to-do list.

Now I find I need to write or I think I will go mad.


Though I do continue to write in book, whenever there is chance for it, I like to write random nonsense to myself.

The other day, I noticed a particular cloud in the sky which made me think of snow. Of how I missed the snow in Tennessee. Residing in Texas, again, the weather can be quite peculiar. Just a couple of days ago there was ice every where, today it is sunny and warm. Gotta love this Texas weather.

Tonight, I write from my bed. Pondering how things turn out. My life is much like the weather here in Texas - cold one day and hot the next. It has been on a cold stretch for a long time. (Mostly by choice.)

Life is only what you make of it. Though its cold, it can be warm or hot whenever I choose it to be. Right now, I'm enjoying the warmth...


Hopefully it won't be another seven months before I post again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment